Our WordPress Daily Update Service updates your WordPress installation, its theme, its many plugins and any associated language translation files so you don’t have to worry about it. Every day, 365 days a year. It’s peace of mind that you’re always up to date. All for less than $.27 per day.
The best way to stay ahead is to stay updated.
The WordPress Daily Update Service is available with — or without — web hosting.
Conveniently pay only $7.95 per month and we do the work for you — every day.
Every new web development project we undertake begins as a consultation with our client. We need to know …
- Do they have a website now?
- What do they like or not like about it?
- What functionality do they wish they had?
- Who will manage the new site?
- Who is their current hosting provider and domain registrar?
- What time schedule do they have in mind?
- Is this a planned-for project or are they reacting to some event?
- Do they have a budget set aside?
- What do they want us to accomplish for them??
It’s a far more detailed list, but we begin here and learn as much as we can in the initial meeting. We determine which priorities are the most important and those which are urgent, since they are oftern not the same.
We have a reputation of being very easy and flexible to work with and we try our best to make the experience as stress-free as possible. This is how most of our projects begin. We work to keep the details from being overwhelming to our client.
Once all of these details are known and we investigate the current status of any existing website, we formulate and action plan to execute to turn things around for them based on their goals for the project. This is written up in a proposal we customarily deliver in person so any questions can be answered and details clarified. On acceptance, we get to work.
We’d love to get to work for you!